Friday, December 31, 2010

#20;

Time: 11.49am
Playlist: Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God
Mood: Fresh!


Hello everyone! :) In few minutes time it's gonna be 12noon. So I'm just gonna wish you all a very good afternoon on this lovely Friday! Hehehe.

So today's the last day of 2010. How do you guys feel about that? I feel pretty sad actually cos reminiscing through my past months that I live in 2010, surely I did went through alot of shits. And how I managed to survive through all those hard times & bad, it kinda gives me this feeling that I'm pretty strong on the inside. I must admit that 2010 is really an unlucky year for me. Okay, not unlucky. It's just a pretty bad year for me cos I was heartbroken quite alot of times - cheated on, lied at, dumped etc. Then there was my family problems - financial crisis & my brother's crisis too. And my school shit - me withdrawing from my course due to failure of examinations. All in one. Sad much. And I missed my Poly friends alot. Not being in school sucks much, really. But there's nothing I can do. If I were to continue school, I'd cause lots of burden to my parents. Plus, I'll be wasting my time too cos there's no point continuing especially when I have lost interest in the course I'm in. It's best I get out & pursue other school/course when I'm ready. In the meantime, getting a job is my main priority. A well-paying job with good working hours. And ofcourse, a nice manager :)

Anyways, since tomorrow is already New Year, here are my 2011 Resolutions!
  1. Get a Job. Y'all know that already :)
  2. Continue schooling, if possible. That's if my parents are certain that they have enough money for my school fees & shits.
  3. Design more blogskins during my free-time. I'm not sure if I can fulfill this but I'll try :D
  4. Encourage my parents to have a family day-out every Sundays.
  5. Keep in touch & meet up my friends more often. My Poly friends and also those that I've lost contact with.
  6. Lose 5kg within 6months. Lose 10kg by 2012. If this happens, I swear I'll be very happy on the last day of 2011. Ahhah!
  7. Last long & make this happen, with Aidil.
So those are my Resolutions. Hehehe. I know some are not necessary, but well it's what I wanna do :) I just hope that 2011 will be a meaningful & a happy year for me. Please, no more shits in package. I really hate it.

To all of you, enjoy your last day of 2010! I'll be going to Esplanade or Town later with Aidil & friends. And also, 2 of my old Poly friends are coming along. Heh! Been long since I last met them. How I wish all of them could come but I admit I was kinda last-minute in inviting all, and they've already had other plans so it's okay. There's Fireworks tonight, right? I hope so. I really wanna watch! Cos last year's was awesome.

And I'm not gonna thon tonight, will be going back to Aidil's place after the fireworks & spent my tonight & tomorrow there. My parents are going to Bali tomorrow for a honeymoon. Lol! They're going for 3 days. How I wish I could follow! Ugh. But it's alright :)

Happy upcoming 2011, everyone! Have a blast later on! I love you all.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment