Friday, December 24, 2010

#7;

Time: 5.18pm
Playlist: Infected Mushroom - Psycho
Mood: Ok


Currently smoking. Had my lunch around 30minutes ago, and I think I might need the toilet soon. To shit, ugh.

I woke up pretty late today. Groped around for my handphone underneath my pillow and when I tapped on the screen, it showed me 2.46pm. First time in 2 months that I woke up in the noon. I have to kick this habit, you see. Or else, Mum will be scolding me & call me lazybum and such. Haha.

Aidil's at work. He should be home soon. I totally forgot that Christmas is tomorrow, so that means I forgot the fact that he'll get half-day off today's work :D And he'll be meeting me after work for dinner. After that, Imma be off to his place for a sleep-over. So that means I'm not gonna be home tonight. Wheeee! But no worries, I'll still update my blog when I'm at his place later ^^

Incase you guys don't know, Aidil isn't staying with his parents. He's renting an apartment with one of his elder cousins. So they're living together. There's like a current messed-up situation in his family, his Dad being the problem. His Mum is still in contact with him & still dropped by once a while to visit Aidil. But ohswell, Aidil doesn't wanna stay together with his Mum & I have really no say in this matter since it's his personal matter so it's best I keep mum about it. Yup.

I will update my Tumblr soon :) It's been a few days since I last updated. Heh. But before that, it's best I gave my toilet a visit. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment