Friday, December 24, 2010

#8;

Time: 7.11pm
Playlist: Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart
Mood: Happy!


At Aidil's place right now. Nobody's home except for the two of us. His cousin is off to Malaysia, so I guess we'll have the house to ourselves. Lol. What else? PARTYYYYYY~

Okay no, Ely isn't the kind of person who parties. Haha! At most, the both of us will either challenge each other with XBox/PS3 games, watch horror movies again, or invite some friends over & chill out over here. But I have a feeling that Aidil will wanna watch horror movies together :) He's a horror-fan, right. Hah.

Side-note: Aidil told me to write this - "Nah, you think I wanna invite people over especially when it's sucha perfect timing that we both can have the whole house to ourselves? I only want the both of us right now & no one else shall ruin our special time that we're having at this moment."

Hahaha! There goes his explanation :P Ohswell, I get what he meant. *Winks* Anyways, we've bought dinner for us both. Guesswhat we're having for dinner? MacDonalds. It's always the saaaaaaame thing if it comes to Aidil buying dinner for himself. I wonder if he ever gets bored. Hah! :D I bought Cheeseburger for myself while Aidil bought BigMac. Gonna eat soon, once he's done with his shower later.

Mum created a drama-scene at home just now when I wanted to leave to meet Aidil. She was like telling me to behave myself, and not do stupid things over at his place (which ofcourse I know very well I won't do stupid things like what she meant). She also said she'll miss me alot and don't forget her. Lol. Pretty much crapping but ohswell, I understand how she feel when her only princess isn't under her supervision & away from home for a day. Aww, I love my Mummy :)

Anyone using Happy Stars from Starhub? Yknow, the $17 prepaid card. Cos I just bought it just now & the shop seller was like promoting me this Happy Stars Prepaid. He said it's much better compared to the $128 or $18 Prepaid. This prepaid has free incoming, 120mins free outgoing, 500 free sms and also 50MB mobile data which allows you to surf the Net for free. Since it sounds pretty good to me, I bought it. So I would like to know if anyone else is using it. Is it really that good? Just to confirm. If there isn't anyone who uses it, then it's fine. I'll just explore the Prepaid myself within this month ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment