Monday, January 3, 2011

#22;

Time: 11.42pm
Playlist: Boys Like Girls - Thunder
Mood: Sleepy



Alright, so my day today was boring, as always it has been. I'm home alone, cos my parents are away in Bali & Aidil's working. He'll only be back here tomorrow morning. I just hung-up with him cos he has to do his Guard Duty already & his smoke break is over. I missed him much.

Yesterday's Party was awesome! Awesome than I'd thought it would be! Haha. I think I had alot of guests over at my place - a mixture of my friends & Aidil's friends. The rest are my cousins. But well, they didn't stay long anyways. Only 2 of my guy cousins who are Aidil's close friends (they somewhat managed to get along at the start of our relationship) stayed longer than the others. My friends came for like 3 hours then they left by 10pm cos they had school just now. And some of Aidil's friends went home as early as they came! They stayed for like an hour, cos they had to rush off elsewhere, while the others went back around 11.30pm. And my 2 cousins went home at 2am. So me & Aidil cleared up everything & every mess we had and by the time we went to sleep, it was almost 3.30am.

So after Aidil left for work at 9am - he was late, actually - I just continued my sleep and didn't do anything much after I woke up. I just read some ghost stories by Russell Lee (I know, I know, the book is sooooo old), I don't know why but I just love reading them. Plus, it's been awhile since I last touched those books so reading it back was creepy infact. Lol. I cooked myself Mee Poh Dry Noodle & even though it wasn't delicious since it was instant, I just gobbled it anyway. I was too lazy to go down to get food. Haha.

Now I'm at home alone. How I wish my brother is around, sigh. I really missed him. Those moments we always watched movies together on DVD or the Internet, those times he always pester me to cook food for him & also when we challenge each other games on Xbox.

I wonder, how long are you gonna run away like this, Elfie? Don't you miss me and/or Mum & Dad? Come back, please. If only you know how much all of us miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment