Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#23;

Time: 1.14pm
Playlist: Pitbull ft. T-Pain - Hey Baby (Drop it to the Floor)
Mood: Happy!



First & foremost, I'd like to say THANK YOU to those who've rated, downloaded, favorited & also commented on my latest skin that I submitted, Ely*/ o1) Untitled♥. The one in my new account, ofcourse :) Thanks so much for getting me an SOTD for that skin! First skin in a new account in a new year & SOTD! What a package :D So I'd like to thank you guys. Without all of you, I wouldn't have been able to make it there. Haha. I didn't expect it, honestly. OMG, THANKS!

Aidil's sleeping atm, he just got back from work at 10am in the morning. I managed to wake myself up from sleep since I slept late yesterday. I slept at 4.30am cos I was busy doing a skin for Hanney. Thankfully I managed to wake up & made him a cup of tea before he went off to get his sleep. And I did try to get back to sleep also, but I couldn't so I turned on my laptop instead. Gotta be doing some housework soon, then I'lldo the final touch of a new skin that I designed 2days ago, and shall submit it to Blogskins later on :)

Isn't it fast that one week of the New Year is almost coming to an end? I mean the Date, not the Day. 3 more dates & it's a week already has passed since the New Year. My parents are coming home tomorrow! YAY. Finally they'll get back & I can have Mum's cookings! Been long since I last ate her cooking, okay. I think a week ago? =/ Well I hope Mum & Dad bought me stuff. They told me they bought Aidil a shades & also some shirts haha. I wonder what they bought for me, cos they didn't mention it when I asked. Sad much. Lol.

Omg, I still can't believe it for my SOTD. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment