Thursday, January 6, 2011

#25;

Time: 5.10pm
Playlist: The Cranberries - Zombie
Mood: Feeling Cold!


I just finished doing a 3rd blogskin, but I haven't submitted it yet to Blogskins. I will, once I'm done with blogging.

Thank you very much for my 2nd SOTD, people. This is unbelievable. But whatever it is, thanks alot! I appreciate the comments, criticisms, hates & downloads on Ely*/ o2) We're A Masterpiece♥. However, this 3rd skin that Imma submit soon will not be a 3rd SOTD for me, cos it's not SOTD material. Hah! And also, it's rather plain & boring =/ You'll see what I mean when I submit it later on ;)

My parents are finally back in SG! How happy I was to have them home! Missed them much. And to add to my happiness, they bought me plenty of clothes! Wheeee~ Imma happy kid! :D Hahaha. Even Aidil received gifts too! A pair of RayBan shades for him & also 3 Smart-Shirts. He's damn happy & paiseh at the same time. Heh. As for me? What for wanna paiseh. My parents mah. I'm damn glad! Wish they bought me more stuff though. LOL.

Aidil's at work now, coming back tomorrow. I'm at home alone since my parents are working. Mum's otw home though. Can't wait for her to get home! And oh, it's raining heavily over here. Further makes me hungry. Mum, hurry up home! I'm hungry for dinnerrrrrrr! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment