Friday, January 28, 2011

#39;

Time: 12.22pm
Playlist: Take That - S.O.S
Mood: Normal

Good afternoon, readers! Just giving a short update & then I'm outta here.

I feel like designing a skin right now. Since I observe that the Wireless is found 24/7 in my living room. The one in my bedroom is only available around midnight, so it's much better if I use my laptop in the hall. Lol. So should I design a skin? Hmm. I ain't sure. For those who love my current skin, tyvm. It's just simple & not a WOW skin, I know. It's only colorful =/

I'll give it a thought if I'd like to design or not :)

Anyways, on another note, I'm working tomorrow! And it's pay-day for me! Most probably I'm going out with Aidil to catch a movie at Dhoby Ghaut. Or Vivocity, not sure. We're gonna watch Shaolin starring Jackie Chan, Andy Lau & Nicholas Tse! Hahaha. I'm a really big fan of Nicholas & Jackie. Even Aidil's a big fan of theirs too. Not to forget, Daniel Wu! OMG. He's hot, isn't he? Lol. Anyways, yeah! Me & Aidil are definitely watching Shaolin tomorrow. If it's available at the theatres we'd like to go to. No worries, we're willing to travel to the places that shows this movie :)

Okay, toilet's calling me. Brb later on or something, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment