Sunday, December 19, 2010

#1;

Time: 1.13pm
Playlist: The Amity Affliction - Anchors
Mood: Bored


Hello people! :) How are you all? Missed me much from the Blogging-world? I admit I really missed blogging alot, which is why I'm here today to tell y'all that I'm back in the Blogging-world! :D Happy? Hehe.

Okay, chill. I know y'all are excited. Okay, no. Just kidding :) I just would like to inform you guys that I picked returning back to Blogging at quite a wrong timing cos my Internet might be getting a termination sometime soon. So if I were to not update one day, I hope you guys get the hint alright.

My life is pretty much a bore now. I'm in a relationship btw, with someone new and it's past 2 months I'm attached :) And I'm really a happy woman. I've dropped-out of school (Ouch!) cos of financial problems within this 2 months that passed, and also I didn't do well for my examinations. Was quite stressed up but thanks to my family, and my close friends & boyf too, I managed to handle these problems well.

And I've moved house! It's still in the West zone, only that our house is a little bit smaller now. 3-room flat, but I'm kinda happy. I find smaller-house much better & nicer to live in! Compared to the previous 4-room flat of mine. Hah.

Okay, I'm off for now. Update you another day or something. Love y'all! Happy relinking myself! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment