Monday, December 20, 2010

#2;

Time: 12.35am
Playlist: Metric - Monster Hospital
Mood: Contented


And this is one of the reasons why I love my boyf so fcuking much! :D Hehehe.

Right now he's over at my place. We're planning to watch horror movies on the Net till morning since he's not having any plans in the day. And before anyone wanna say that I'm smuggling my boyf into the house, please note that my parents are aware about my boyf is in the house okay. Lol.

So have you all relinked me? Sorry if I haven't dropped by at anyone's blog to inform y'all, but I didn't have the time to go to each one of the blogs. Instead I've put the Relinking layout to my previous blog, so you guys should be able to reach this new blog of mine :) And for those who've relinked me, tysm! I appreciate it. With all my heart! *Winks*

Alright, I guess I gtg for now. The movie has finished uploading. So goodnight to you people out there :) Have a great sleep & rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment