Saturday, December 25, 2010

#10;

Time: 10.57am
Playlist: Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone
Mood: Half-Sleepy


Good morning! :) And Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you people will have a great day ahead of you!

Aidil's in the shower right now. I've bathed, so I'm just waiting for him. We're gonna be out soon to get our breakfast & later on in the noon, we'll be going out with my parents. Dad's bringing us to Orchard! Like I've wished :D Hehehe. He said that we'll be eating out at a restaurant too, as a Christmas present for the family. Lol.

Yesterday's Horror-Marathon was awesome! I love it :D Even though some of the movies weren't that scary & some too doesn't make sense, we still enjoyed it. Heh. Plus, yesterday rained quite heavily so the atmosphere was a lil bit more creepier & much more cooling & less humid. So we had fun, yup! We only watched 3 movies and we turned in almost 4am cos by then we both were very sleepy already. Thus, we didn't manage to watch the last horror. Nevermind, there's still other days :)

Okay, Aidil is done showering. I had better go dress-up now. Brb in the night or something, lovelies! I love you all :D Have an awesome day & night!

No comments:

Post a Comment