Friday, December 24, 2010

#9;

Time: 10.44pm
Playlist: Far East Movement - Like a G6
Mood: In Cuddly2-Mood with my boyf


Currently listening to Aidil's favorite song. Yeah, like a G6. Lol. And we're snuggling up together :) It's pretty cold over here, raining heavily atm.

I've just submitted a blogskin. Check it out: http://www.blogskins.com/info/356363. Ohswell, nothing much. Not a WOW-ish skin, okay. You guys know, I don't really make fanciful or the awesome-est blogskins like the other skinners do cos I'm not as expert as they are. How I wish I could make beautiful skins like them too :( But anyways, whatever. Haha!

Me & Aidil are gonna be on our Horror-Marathon soon! Already buffered like 4 movies on my laptop. Wheeeee! I bet it'll be a fun movie-watching session :D

Christmas tomorrow! Therefore, I'd like to wish a Joyful Christmas to everyone who's celebrating! Have a great holiday & weekend to all of you :) May you all enjoy tomorrow with your family & loved ones! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment