Saturday, December 25, 2010

#11;

Time: 6.41pm
Playlist: Katy Perry - Fireworks
Mood: Elated & Tired


I can't wait for 31st December. Hell yes, I wanna watch the fireworks! :D I don't know why, but I really love fireworks lots. Even though it can get pretty boring after awhile.

I went to Orchard Road just now with Dad, Mum & Aidil. The road was superbly busy, as Dad expected. It was pretty hard finding a vacant spot to park the car and Dad kept scolding vulgarities at inconsiderate drivers. Lol. Aidil even commented that Dad seriously has to control his temper & vulgarities. Haha! That was his first time seeing Dad like that. And oh, the most epic part was Dad viewed us both in the rear-view mirror & apologized to Aidil if he has hurt his ears with the vulgarism. Ahhah.

After parking the car, we went into ION and had our family feast at Swensen's :) It was a great meal, and my tummy is still full up till now. Hopefully it'll last till tomorrow cos I don't wanna eat anymore after this or else I'll grow fatter =/ Hahaha. Back to what I was saying! Initially we wanted to stay over at Orchard till night-time cos we wanna see the Christmas lightings. But one of my relatives is terminally ill at Indonesia, so Dad & Mum had to rush off. I couldn't go anyways since my Passport has already expired so I'm left in Singapore by myself :( They're going for 3 days.

Mum told me to stay over at Aidil's place till Dad & her come back here. And Dad's already given me money to last me for this 3 days, which I think could last me more than 3 days actually. Lol. I'm so gonna miss them both! Huhuhu. Aidil's also doing a favor for me by taking a day off from work on Monday just to keep me company :) How nice of him right? Heh. And if we get bored over here on any of these days, we can just come back to my place & sleepover at my house instead.

I'm touching-up on a skin which I'm gonna submit to Blogskins soon. Yesterday I've submitted one. I designed two, and I saved this one for today's submission. Once everything's okay to me, I'll submit it. Hehe. Imma blast off now. Goodbye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment