Saturday, December 25, 2010

#12;

Time: 7.21pm
Playlist: Nelly - Just A Dream
Mood: Ok


Already submitted the 21st skin to Blogskins.com :) It's a pretty simple & plain skin, which is navigational. Inspiration? Basically Tumblr layouts & also, Aidil. Lol. He's the one who provided me with the phrase "Reality is Better than Dreams". Yup.

This skin is special too, because I designed it with the help of Aidil in choosing the fonts & colors & how he wants it to be like. So everything, I design it in his own desire. My very first time designing with my boyf by my side. Haha. I swear he was being so noisy about the alignment, colors & fonts. Irritating, but ohswell I still love him :D

Have a look at it if you like :) Click this link: http://www.blogskins.com/info/356439/. Have a nice day, people! I'm off for now. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment