Sunday, December 26, 2010

#13;

Time: 2.46pm
Playlist: Neo Cortex - Elements
Mood: Fresh!


Good afternoon, lovelies! How are you all doing on this Sunday afternoon? I bet most of you are having family day-out or relatives meet-up or something of that sort right? How great! Here I am "suffering" my Day 1 of not having my parents around me :(

But anyways! I'm doing good! Already used to it, actually. Just doing a lil bit of exaggerating haha. How's my sleep? I slept well & didn't turn on the fan or air-con cos it was seriously cooling without those. And I slept soundly. Aidil too :) Infact, he just woke up. Lol.

We slept at 2am yesterday. Bought some food earlier on at about 10pm, and I managed to get my PaddlePop Rainbow from the Mama shop. Haha! All thanks to Kelly who made me crave for ice-cream :P She was chatting with me on Twitter about ice-creams, and that's when my craving started. I was actually craving for Magnum Gold, and she brought out the 90cents Solero & 60cents Rainbow ice-creams. Hah! My dearest boyf thought I was crazy too cos I was begging him to go down to the shop so that I could buy the ice-creams =/

After getting my ice-cream & his food, we went back home & had our meal. And watched some documentaries on the Discovery Channel. Then there was this movie on HBO (I forgot the title of the movie) and since it was exciting, we watched before turning in at 2am.

Dad called me this morning around 8am to let me know that my granduncle had passed away. Pretty saddening issue since I couldn't go to Indonesia to see him for the last time. All because of my expired passport. Ugh! But I've sent my condolences & spoke to my uncle (the son of my granduncle) to apologize for my not-being-there. But he understood my situation. My parents will be coming back to SG on Tuesday night.

I doubt if me & Aidil are going out later. Because the weather is still ain't good for a go-out day. It's kinda gloomy right now and there was already the sound of the thunder roaring just now =/ Maybe tomorrow? Cos we both planned to catch a movie in the Theatres. Yup.

Have a great Sunday, everyone! I'm off for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment