Monday, December 27, 2010

#14;

Time: 12.06am
Playlist: Astroline - Feel the Fire
Mood: Tired, but Happy & Satisfied


I just got back from West Coast Park with Aidil. We went there to fly kite and sat by the water-breaker to enjoy the sunset :) It was a great moment together. Been awhile since I last went there actually. Heeee!

We had MacDonalds, as always -.- Aidilllllll~ Who doesn't know his favorite fast-food, right? I bet you all also know already by now. Lol! I had Quarter Pounder with Cheese just now & I swear I had forgotten how it tasted like. It was yummylicious! Hehe. And it's fcuking filling, till I don't feel hungry atm. Aidil had his McSpicy, his number one favorite meal. And we also bought the McFlurry for each of us & ate by the water-breaker :D

So what am I gonna do now? Gonna be going to sleep pretty soon, cos we're both tired. Luckily he's not working later on, so we both can wake up late and spend time with each other again at somewhere. No plans yet, I guess we're plan later or something. Hah.

Isn't it fast that it's Monday already? How fast time flies. Sigh. And oh, I think I forgot to mention that my 3rd month with Aidil has just passed 3 days back. Okay, to be exact, 4 days ago. I'm really happy being in this relationship with him. I know we'll last long, and I just hope that this relationship of mine will not be like the previous ones that I've gone through. I hate getting heartbreaks all the time. I mean, who likes it? So Imma just pray that this one will be a good relationship for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment