Tuesday, December 28, 2010

#17;

Time: 7.26pm
Playlist: Armin van Buuren - The Sound of Goodbye
Mood: Happy


New skin submitted! :) It's my 22nd. I'm kinda surprised at the number, cos I didn't know I've created this much skin throughout my entire time designing. Ohswell hehe. Anyways, click this link for the 22nd submission of mine: http://www.blogskins.com/info/356631/

Btw, it's a pretty simple one. It's navigational, and a light skin. Not the dark ones & neither it's a striking one. And again, this time I did it with the help of Aidil beside me. But ofcourse I'm the one who does the coding lah, duh. He only pointed out to me what color is suitable and how the layout should be like & such. Also, he's the one who gave me the love quote at the top of the skin :) If you people love it, I'll be very happy with myself. Lol. Good night, y'all! Much loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment