Tuesday, December 28, 2010

#16;

Time: 5.51pm
Playlist: McLean - Broken
Mood: Satisfied, and a lil tired


I just finished designing a skin :) Gonna be submitting it soon, once I think it's really okay. It's a navigational skin again, yup. I spent like 2 hours doing it since I didn't go out the whole day. Sorry though if it's upsetting or it's not up to you guys' standard/liking.

The weather's cooling. It rained just now, but already stopped atm. I woke up at 12noon just now and did the laundry while Aidil slept soundly. Cooked Fried Maggie (Maggie Goreng) then woke him up for lunch. After that I hung the laundry & vacuum-ed the house while Aidil helped me wipe the windows & also shift my bed here & there in my room. It's time for a shifting-session for my room. I don't like my bed to be only at one place forever, so I like to transfer it here & there in about every 3 months or so. Lol.

Once we're done with the house chores, we sat down for tea. Ate some Chipsmore biscuits while watching The Animal on DVD. It's the comedy movie, starring Rob Schneider. He's a funny dude. Haha. After movie ended, he started playing games on my Xbox while I turned on the computer to do the blogskin. Actually I've done it yesterday, but it was halfway-done. So I took an extra 2 hours to finish up the whole thing. And know what? There's nothing more I wanna touch-up, so I think I'm done with it already :)

Mum & Dad called me while I was vacuum-ing. Awh, I missed them both! They're gonna be home tomorrow instead of tonight. Heh. I can't wait for them to get home lah! Know why? Cos tomorrow's my parents' 28th Anniversary of marriage :) Aidil & I have bought a cake for my parents, and we're gonna surprise them when they're back tomorrow. Hehehe. Sweet of us, right? Yeah, we know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment