Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#19;

Time: 7.50pm
Playlist: Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Outta My Head
Mood: Elated!


And so, I'm done celebrating my parents' mini-party. Hehehe! How much I missed them :D And I'm glad they're surprised & happy that I remembered. Guesswhat? The cake is awesomely delicious! I really love Prima Deli cakes. Swensen's too :) There are left-overs, but Imma eat them later when I'm hungry again. Heeee!

Currently, I'm doing nothing much. Just surfing the Web & listening to songs. Aidil's in the living room talking to my parents & watching the television with them. I don't like watching TV, so that explains why I'm on my laptop. Haha.

Aidil's working tomorrow and his work schedule is already back to normal since his off-days are up. He's gonna stay for the night over at my place today and will be going to work from here. It's much nearer compared to his place. I really thanked him lots for keeping me company while my parents were away from SG these past few days. Thanks super much to him, he's been a kind & sweet boyf :) My parents are also working tomorrow, which means that Imma be left home by myself. Sigh. Nevermind, I'm so used to it already. Lol.

Imma be off for now. Have a good night, people! Will come back updating tomorrow! *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment