Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#18;

Time: 4.43pm
Playlist: 3OH!3 - Double Vision
Mood: Ok


My Twenty-Third skin submitted to Blogskins.com :) I don't know why I have been designing pretty often for the past week. I think I should stop submitting atm. Even Aidil told me to take a break cos he's tired of looking at me designing on Blogger too. Lol.

Anyways, the title for my latest skin is Roll the Numbers. It's a random title, actually. I don't know what to name it, and since my navigations are basically numbers, I thought of giving it "One Two Three Four" as the title. But nah, it sounds funny so I just randomly made up "Roll the Numbers". I think it sounds better. So here's the link to my 23rd submission: http://www.blogskins.com/info/356719/

My parents are otw home from the airport! They're gonna reach anytime soon! Hehehe. Me & Aidil have already tidied up the house since morning. Ohyeah, we woke up extremely early just now. 8am. Haha! Specially to "re-design" the house & clean it up. After that then we enjoyed ourselves with games & Internet. The cake is in the fridge, waiting to be eaten later. I so can't wait! Hungry sia. Tskk!

Anyways, how are you people? I hope you guys are doing great. 2 more days till Countdown to New Year. I can't wait for fireworks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment