Monday, December 20, 2010

#3;

Time: 5.10pm
Playlist: DJ Tiesto - Elements of Life
Mood: Sleepy


It's raining over here at my place. Cooling weather, I'm loving it! ^^

Aidil is still here, and asleep. Lol. Ohyeah, incase you people are wondering, Aidil is my boyf :) S0rry for not introducing him to you people. I've been together with him since 2 months ago, and our 3rd month is approaching in 3 days' time. How cool is that! Hehehe. I'm excited, hell yeah! :D

And so the movie marathon yesterday night were basically made up of Ju-On 2, The House, 4Bia 2 and Bangkok Haunted. All the movie were awesome! We both had a great time freaking-out & shouting the hell out of our lungs in my bedroom. Thankfully my parents didn't wake up. Or else, I'll definitely be scolded. Haha! Cos Mum's already warned us both not to make so much noise since she knows we're not gonna sleep till morning. So yeah.

We slept around 7am. That's after I sent off Mum at the gate before she left for work. Ohya, Mum's working already ever since we moved house. She's working at the Library of I-don't-know-which Primary School. Lol. So far, she told me that she loved the job. And yeah, the working hours ain't that bad. Thus, I'm real happy for her :)

I'm still finding a job. But at present, I'm working as Tutor. I'm teaching one of my Dad's friend's daughter who's in Primary 5. Next year going to Primary 6 and she's gonna sit for her PSLE. I earn only $200 for tutoring her, which is quite okay la. It's enough for me, yup. And I'm also waiting for some calls from other jobs, hopefully. I need to get a job like I got in the past. The one that needs me to work like 4 times a week with a minimum of 5hours or so, and gives me good pay.

Alright, I think it's time I wake Aidil up. It's close to 6pm and he hasn't showered neither has he eaten his lunch. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment