Monday, December 20, 2010

#4;

Time: 9.41pm
Playlist: Nelly - Just A Dream
Mood: Pretty Good


Just returned home from Dinner with Mum & my boyf. It was at nowhere special, just the nearby MacsD. Haha. And my tummy feels so full right now!

I tried the Samurai Burger. It's delicioussssss! *Saliva drooling* Haha. Easily said, Mum, Aidil & myself tried the Samurai. And we were like ranting about how delicious it was. Had a great talk and laugh during the eating session :)

I realized that Mum has this strong liking for Aidil. As in, not to say that she has a crush on my boyf, but she prefers me being in a relationship with him than compared to Riyan. I can see it through the way she compliment on him whenever he's not around, and also from the comparisons she will make to distinguish about the difference between Aidil & Riyan. I get her hint :) And I'm glad she likes it when me & Aidil got together. She constantly reminded me not to quarrel over small matters, cos if possible, Dad & her don't wanna see me & Aidil fall apart. And I'm bearing that in mind. All the time. ^^

Ain't sure if Aidil is gonna stay over at my place for another night. Dad said it's pretty late for him to go home now, so might as well stay. Actually I don't even think it's that late, it's only going to be 10pm. Lol. But whatever, if Aidil wanna stay, it's fine. If he doesn't want to, I guess Imma send him off to the bus-stop. And then I'll be left all alone. Pretty much saddening :(

No, wait. Aidil says he is staying over. Hehehe! So I'll be having company. YAY! :D Prolly another night of Horror-Marathon! Wooooo! Nights.

2 comments:

  1. just luv ur skins @blogskins
    great blog.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment :) And also, thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete