Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#5;

Time: 9.47am
Playlist: Within Temptation - Angels
Mood: Fresh!


Isn't it cuteeeeee? Ugh. I love cats alot! They're just so adorable. Okay, random.

I missed a day of blogging, but it's okay. I purposely woke up extra early today just to update :) Haha. What a pathetic soul I am :P Anyways, I'm going out soon in like 30 minutes or so for an outing with Aidil. Yup, we're going for an overnight at East Coast today! Not sure when will I be back, but most probably tomorrow. One of his cousins are having a BBQ Pit, and he invited him together with me to drop by & stay-in. So we're going later (:

Meeting him for breakfast, which I know will definitely be at MacsD. Aidil, big fan of MacDonalds. Haha. Ohswell, can't deny that my boyf can be classified as a "big-eater" but whatever, I still love him. Lol.

Yesterday's movie marathon was awesome. Hold on, not yesterday. It was 2 days back, on Tuesday night. Yup, it was awesome really. We had another round of movies but this time they aren't Horror. Aidil wanna have some more entertainment, so we watched Gore movies. Some are pretty sick, seriously. From Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw 6, The Hills Have Eyes, Hostel to Human Centipede. I must say the last movie took my lungs out. Ohmyguh. But even though how gory & bloody the movies were, I still watched them & had an enjoyable time. I totally digged it! :D

My tummy just grumbled =/ The first thing Imma buy at the shop below my house when I go out would be my favorite chocolate bar of all-time. Do you guys still remember what it is? Snickers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment