Friday, December 24, 2010

#6;

Time: 12.38am
Playlist: Wawa - Jukebox
Mood: Tired


Hello people! I just got back from East Coast :) I went to Aidil's cousin's BBQ Pit, remember? Yup. Okay, actually it's a Chalet not a BBQ Pit. And, it's at Downtown East, not ECP. I was misinformed at start. Lol. Ohswell, whatever. I just wanna say that yesterday was awesome! I had fun over there with him & the rest of his friends & cousins too.

Side-note: The overnight was strictly No-Parents-Allowed kinda thing, so everyone there were people of my age. The youngest was like 15, I think? And I swear everyone were friendly as fcuk! :)

Since Aidil & this cousin of his are real close to each other, me & Aidil had the honor of sleeping in the bedroom together while the rest "thon". How nice of his cousin, ain't he? Haha. We thanked him like many times after he persuaded us to sleep in the room upstairs. Lol. No worries, apart from us, there's another cousin of Aidil & his girlf too who slept along with us in the room. Cos basically, only two couples were present yesterday. The rest of them are either Singles or their girlfs weren't free to come by.

This morning's breakfast was at Burger King. Luckily Aidil didn't wanna eat at MacsD. Or else, it would've been my fourth-straight day eating at MacsD. Getting boring, yknow? Hahaha. And aside from it being a bore already, I'm afraid I might gain more weight. Need to take care of my body too, right? :P

Mum complained that I didn't invite her along to the party. Ohswell, Mum is always like that. Haha. After I explained that it was a Teenagers' Party (some sort that kinda shit), she finally understood why we didn't ask her or Dad along with us. Should have seen the look on her face. That cute pout she always makes whenever she's complaining, it never fails to make me giggle. Lol.

I'm missing Aidil right now. How I wish he could come back to my place for a sleep-over. But it's okay, he's working tomorrow. I guess he'll be here on Saturday/Sunday. Or maybe I'll be going to his place instead for a sleep-over. See how things go :)

To those who are celebrating Christmas, have you guys shopped enough? And ready to receive lots of presents from Santa? Haha. I'm not celebrating it ofcourse, but I really would love to travel to Orchard to see the Christmas lightings! Hopefully Dad will take the family to Orchard this Saturday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment