Friday, January 7, 2011

#27;

Time: 9.20am
Playlist: None
Mood: Fresh! Excited plus Sleepy



Morning, everyone! :D This is really a damn-early post. I just have to turn on my laptop in order to blog cos I won't be able to blog for 2 days. Weekends are here already! YAY! I'm going Camping with Aidil! And tomorrow, my parents will be joining us at ECP :D Hehehe.

I'm going out in about 15minutes, once Aidil's done with packing his stuff. We're gonna camp at ECP, cos he's booked one of the BBQ Pit for us & we've invited our friends over for the night. But tomorrow will strictly be our parents' day with us :D

Side-note: Aidil's Mum & my Mum are best friends, that's how Aidil managed to click well with my family. To clear any of you guys' wonders, if any.

Alright, I think it's best I get going now. I wanna do up my hair then we're off. So see you on tomorrow night! Or if not, on Sunday! Have a lovely weekends, people! ILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment