Sunday, January 9, 2011

#28;

Time: 12.57am
Playlist: Astroline - Feel the Fire
Mood: Sleepy & Tired



I just got back like 30minutes ago. I'm not sure exactly when, but it's somewhere around there. Or at most, an hour ago. But whatever, that's not important. What's important is that I'm home! :D

To add to my grumpiness(cos I'm currently tired & sleepy due to the 2 days Camping), the Starhub bills just arrived & it has the risk of termination again! Ugh. I'm sure I can't pay the full amount and if it gets terminated, that'll be the end of me. I would MIA again -.- I just hope they won't terminate my Internet that soon. But if they really do, then you guys won't be seeing me anymore on the Cyberworld UNLESS! I have a Wireless connection in my room :) So be prepared to miss me okay? Haha kidding!

And so, my Camping with Aidil & friends & also family was great! FUN! I had lots of awesome fun with everyone who came on Friday. Hehehe. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We bathed in the sea, even though we know it's dirty, build sandcastles which is really childish & lastly BBQ! Ahhah. I didn't participate much in the BBQ cos I don't really like eating BBQ stuff. Oh yeah, that's a fact about me :) So I just got myself MacsD(as you would've guessed cos Aidil's a MacsD freak) & ate it with Aidil. Lol. He was also kinda busy during the earlier part of the day entertaining his friends while I talked to my cousins who came by since some of them are his friends too. Heh. And in the night, only afew slept over since they brought their own tent. We turned in late however, close to 3am.

My parents & his joined us around 11am & another session of BBQ. But this time, the Daddys are the ones handling the Grill. Hah! It was fun too with the parents :) Dad's BBQ Chicken is so irresistable that I finally ate it. HAHA! Couldn't help it, really.

And since I didn't get proper sleep just now, plus we went around pretty much places in the night, I'm damn tired now. We had late dinner at Simpang Bedok then headed off for home. I seriously need my rest so Imma reply all Tagboard messages then I'll be off to sleep ^^ Good night, lovelies! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment