Thursday, January 13, 2011

#32;

I'm about to sleep, again. I already took my nap & I woke up like how many hours ago, updated Tumblr & such. Then had my meal & also went down to Westmall to shop for some stuff with Aidil then we went home. And I think I'll be turning in soon since Aidil's kinda sleepy too.

Actually I didn't wanna update Blogspot, cos I've had enough updating Tumblr just now. And Aidil also thinks that I've been spending too much time on these 2 sites. Lol. I didn't even notice that =/ Hah! But oh, whatever ;)

Tomorrow, me & Aidil are gonna meet his friends & some of my friends whom Aidil know already, and we're all gonna go catch a movie at most-probably Cathay. This is an early celebration of Aidil's birthday, which is coming in 6days' time, because some of his friends are gonna be out of Singapore next week. But ofcourse, on the 19th itself he's gonna celebrate it so whoever's available, they'll come. Yup. I'm sure Aidil will have a blast on his 21st birthday! I've already planned everything :D

Okay, off to bed! Good night, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment