Thursday, January 13, 2011

#31;

Time: 3.01pm
Playlist: None
Mood: Sleepy & Tired


Okay, guys. I'm back in Blogging. Sorry for not updating yesterday, I wasn't in the mood to turn on my laptop. And partly because I spent most of my time sleeping at home since I didn't go anywhere & Aidil's working. Lol. But now I'm at his place :) And! I think Imma be taking a nap pretty soon, I'm kinda sleepy =/ Seeing him sleeping makes me sleepy too, actually.

I'm gonna be MIA from designing for a week. I'll design a skin sometime soon, but not now. Maybe next week. I need to find a job, cos I really need money. Money is all that matters in this world for this era. I hope I'll be able to get a job soon, and well, I hope it's a good-paying job ofcourse. Hopefully! *Fingers crossed*

I'll be going out for job-hunting next Monday. Aidil might be accompanying me, or I might be going with Ashiq or Marina cos they wanna get Part-Time jobs too. Mum suggested me to search through Agency, even though some of my pay they will take-away. But it's faster if I search through Agency, so most probably I'll go to Tanjong Pagar to apply. Yup.

Actually, I'm running out of words to say. I don't know what to update you guys cos I didn't go anywhere & nothing special/funny/weird happened so that's it for today. Lol. Goodbye, people. Sorry for the crap-most post =/

No comments:

Post a Comment