Friday, January 21, 2011

#36;

Time: 2.02pm
Playlist: My Ticket Home - How to Fight a Losing Battle
Mood: Ok

Sorry for not updating for afew days! I'm terribly sorry. I'm updating now to bring you people a rather bad & upsetting news, which in my opinion, it indeed is. My Internet has been successfully terminated. Therefore, I won't be updating my blog anymore from now on. Until I'm not sure when, ofcourse. My bills overdue are almost $400 so I'm wondering how the heck am I gonna pay them fully in a week's time :(

No promises to fully-pay my Bills. I'm not sure if I might be getting the Prepaid Internet from Starhub. If it's affordable & cheap, I might be getting it. So not to give you all high hopes, just treat this as my second MIA session okay? I'm sorry I have to go off this way, with not updating & all. But I'm having money problems right now that's why it's hard to settle my bills at once. Plus, my handphone bills is also close to $400. Ugh! I'm so stressed up. All over money! Sigh.

Anyways, I'm not gonna be doing Blogskins anymore also, cos of no Internet. Maybe once I'm back again in the Cyberworld, I'll submit okay? :) Sorry once again. Take care, you people! *Hugs* And loves! Don't miss me, but I'll definitely miss all of you here! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Tysm, honey :) But most probably, I won't be paying it so I'm just gonna use the Wireless connection at home whenever it's present. My Internet contract is ending soon, that's why. Heh. Thanks though! <3

    ReplyDelete