Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#37;

I'm gonna update today cos yes, I found a Wireless network in my living room :) And since I'm feeling rather bored as I'm alone at home for now, I think I shall blog my few minutes away to update about whatever that's been going on in my life.

Aidil & his Mum are already staying over at my place, with effect from last week. They're staying over here & paying Rental Fees cos Aidil's Mum insisted to pay my parents even though my parents have finalized it as they can stay here without paying. But Aunt Sarina (Aidil's Mum) feel bad about staying for free, so she offered to pay atleast $500 and my parents agreed. Well, it's been a joy to our family ever since they stayed here cos my Mum has her best friend around whenever she needs company in the kitchen to cook or whatsoever. And Dad too, is happy seeing Mum happy. Dad's like forever talking to Aidil in the evening whenever Aidil's having his off-days. Lol. And me, I'm clicking well with my family & Aidil's Mum.

My relationship is still well, as usual. Nothing much happened, not alot of arguments either. Except, for that one day. I quarreled with him about something rather ridiculous, but if I were to be in his position, I admit that even I myself will be paranoid & insecure. My ex-boyfriend, Azim, contacted me again through MSN. And I was super shocked to get that Offline message. Furthermore, it's already been like ages ever since I last went into MSN. Since last year! And when I entered, Aidil was beside me & he saw the long message & started to question me. Alot of questions, yes cos he suspected me still seeing Azim & such. But I swear I didn't. How afraid I was if that quarrel would lead to us breaking-up. Ohmy, I wouldn't want that to happen but thankfully it didn't end up that way. Even so, the quarrel ended like 4hours later. Pretty long, isn't it? Haha. But once we're okay, I'm happy :)

Regarding my Internet, I don't think I'll be paying the Bills that soon. Cos Dad has to pay much more bills than I do. And I don't wanna make him feel bad or angry by asking him for money to pay my Starhub Internet bills. Anyways, my Internet contract is gonna end this coming April so what's the use of paying? If I were to pay, let's say I finish clearing everything in March, I'll only have one month to use the Internet then the contract ends. I won't be extending the contract so might as well I don't pay it at all, right? So, for the meantime, I'm just gonna use this Wireless that I normally can get at home but ofcourse I won't be using it everyday. Just incase the person realized it & decided to make it Secured. Lol.

Oh yeah, I'm already working atm. I'm tutoring 2 students, one is a P6 girl, one of my aunty's friend's daughter. And the other is a Sec 4 student who's my cousin beside my Dad. And I'm earning pretty much good money, although it's not alot. I'm only teaching the P6 girl once a week, while my cousin twice a week. Yup. And I have to settle my handphone bills too cos I've only been using the line for 3 months now, coming to 4. And it's already almost $400. Tsk! I seriously have to pay my phone bills, orelse people can't contact me again. I don't want to be un-contactable, you see. Haha.

Alright, nothing else to mention. Imma be cooking a meal for myself now. I'm hungry! Goodbye, readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment