Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#38;

Time: 9.38pm
Playlist: LMFAO - Get Crazy
Mood: Totally Fired-Up!

New layout :) Credited accordingly. Click that Message icon on the right-hand side of this page for my Tagboard, people.

And I'm watching News right now, with my whole household. Yes, including my boyfriend & his Mum. There's this news about Animal abuser in Malaysia. I swear I cursed alot when I saw that footage. I think that idiot was forcing his dog to stand, but the dog just couldn't do it & he started hitting and slamming the dog to the wall. WTF RIGHT.

Even though us Malays can't have dogs as pet, I still have this huge liking for dogs. And omg, that video just wanna make me kill that man. Fcuk him! I hope he'll die sia. Dammit. Why must there be such inhumane people on Earth? May you & your kinds rot in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment