Tuesday, December 28, 2010

#15;

Time: 12.51am
Playlist: DJ Tiesto - Elements of Life
Mood: Sleepy


Hello! Good early morning, readers! I just finished updating my Tumblr. And I reached home around 40 minutes ago. That was like around 10 minutes to midnight, if I remembered the time correctly. Somewhere about there :)

Currently at my place, with Aidil. Nobody around except for the two of us. My parents are at Indonesia, remember? Yup. And too bad the weather ain't nice like yesterday or 2 days ago. It didn't rain today :( So it's pretty humid in the house. I guess we both are gonna be off to bed pretty soon cos we're damn tired. We did lots of shopping in the earlier part of the day.

I followed Aidil did his shopping at Woodlands. And then proceeded to Bugis, then I did some of my shopping there. We didn't buy lots of stuff. Just bought a pair of jeans for himself and a smart-shirt. I bought contact lenses & a long-sleeve shirt for myself. And oh, he bought a pair of shoes too. Then we went to Marina Square for a Bowling session. That was pretty fun, seriously. Haha! Should do more sports together :P And we met up with some of Aidil's friends since they were at Marina too. Sat awhile then we left for home about 11pm. Cabbed our way home to my place :) And now we're tired as fcuk. Lol.

As for today, we're just gonna stay home. Need our rest. I doubt if Aidil wanna go out either cos we've been out for the past few days straight. Time for a stay-home session!

No comments:

Post a Comment