Sunday, January 9, 2011

#29;

Time: 6.32pm
Playlist: As I Lay Dying - The Sound of Truth
Mood: Feeling Cold



Alright, 4th skin submitted! :) And the image above is the image used in this latest skin of mine. I find it darn pretty :P Hehe. Oh yeah, I don't know what's the best title to name that layout so I just named it Title-Less. Which is sucha ridiculous name, it is. Sorry about it. Lol. Ely*/ o4) Title-Less♥.

Actually I didn't wanna design any skins this week. I planned to rest for the whole week & submit again next week. But since it's a boring Sunday & I've nothing to do, I just designed one randomly & poof! It came out pretty fine :D So there it goes to Blogskins.com. I hope you guys will like it though & sorry if it's ugly to some of you =/

The weather right now is cooling. It's been raining for almost a week. It's Monsoon season already, isn't it? I don't know if it is or isn't. Lol. And my parents both are sleeping in their room right now due to the awesome coolness of the weather. As for me, I couldn't take a nap cos I woke up pretty late this morning. Almost 2pm. Haha! :P

Hmm what should I do now? Maybe it's a good idea to update my Tumblr soon. But before that, Imma eat my dinner first :) Goodbye, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment