Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#30;

Time: 9.54am
Playlist: Armin van Buuren - The Sound of Goodbye
Mood: Fresh!



Good morning, everyone! :D I couldn't continue my sleep so here I am blogging my time away. And after this, I shall go cook breakfast or see if I could find something else to eat in the kitchen so that I don't have to cook! Lol. It's very cold down here, cos it just finished raining! My bladder was darn full when I awoke this morning at around 8.30am just to have a toilet-trip. And I think I peed quite long =/

Aidil is sleeping soundly atm. Seems like he's enjoying the weather while me, I couldn't. I kept waking up due to the coldness and the feeling of wanting to pee. Haha! And oh, I'm at his place right now, since yesterday. Cos we both went out till late and he suggested me coming back to his place for a change due to the fact that he has been over at my place for more than a week, almost. Lol. But anyways, I'll be going back tomorrow cos he's gotta work.

My PSP broke down! How fun! I was charging it when all of a sudden, it fell off from the table. I don't know how the heck it fell off, it couldn't on its own right, but whatever. Now I can't even turn it on! UGH. How unlucky. *Curses & swears*

I might be going out later, it depends on whattime this idiot wakes up. If he's up early like say, before 2pm, we might be going out to shop for abit or have lunch outside. If he wakes up at 5pm, then forget it, we'll just buy dinner. Heh. So what am I gonna do until he wakes up? PS3! I'll rape his PS3! HAHAHA.

Ohswell, I logged in to Blogskins.com today & discovered my 4th skin, Ely*/ o4) Title-Less♥, on the SOTD! Shocking, and also unexpected, but I'm happy with it really :D Seems like I've been getting quite a number of SOTDs which I don't think I deserved it, but thanks though. THANKS ALOT! Hehehe. For that, I'd be MIA-ing from blogskinning for awhile then I shall return to skin after a week or two. I just wanna have some rest off designing :) It's a blessing to get 3 SOTDs after I created a new account in this new year! Lol.

Alright, my tummy just grumbled. Time for me to go! Goodbye, everyone. Thanks again for the 3rd SOTD! And also, have a wonderful week in school to those who are schooling! Weekends will arrive sooner than you know it :D